Carpentry Apprentice 3rd year
We are a General Contractor/Construction Company expanding our workforce and looking for a strong and skilled team player to join our team full-time as a carpenter. Are you someone who is looking to potentially grow into a supervisory position? Are you hard working and inspired by excellence?
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
The carpentry apprentice will be assisting Villamar Project Managers on construction sites. General carpentry as required on a number of sites including: framing, forming, and finishing. General site experience is required, ability to be left alone and to work safely, and follow company policy as well as WCB regulations.
- General knowledge of safely using power tools, and hand tools
- Must have own transportation and driving license
- Must have general site experience
- Must have finished 2nd year carpentry school (Camosun or equivalent)
- High school or equivalent
- Job Type: Full-time